360 Photo Contest Launches New Improved Software Update
Monday, August 1, 2016
Factor 360, Inc. is announcing the release of their latest version of a flagship product, 360 Photo Contest. The software, which began in 2007 as the original ‘donate2vote’ fundraising product, has raised millions of dollars for charitable organizations around the world.
The update was released in early 2016 and the development team successfully solicited beta testers of the new software product. The primary focus of the software rewrite was to improve the user experience based on feedback and industry trends.
Here are a few of the highlights:
Improved responsive design and user experience for mobile devices
- Modern, user-friendly interface
- Convenient, in-page content editing
- Simplified, one-step anonymous voting
- Facebook commenting for each entry
- Improved sharing of entries via social media platforms
- Administration of contests is more user friendly
- More user-friendly voting process
- Improved payment processor with reduced fees
- Plus, new 2016 pricing is better than ever