The following is a basic outline of organizing a fundraiser. This might not fit every non-profit but it gives a good idea of where to start.
- Look locally or at a larger level for sponsorship
- Organize price quotes and gather info (quality, look for online reviews) for prizes (if applicable)
- Start your fundraising contest (don’t forget the basics)
- Share your contest with your audience and community
- Thank your donors and sponsors after the fundraiser
- Send prizes out to winners and sponsors (as a thank you if applicable)
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with nor take any money from suggested vendors for mentioning their businesses. Information provided doesn't guarantee success for non-profits or individuals that choose to follow the given advice. Please use the provided idea at your own discretion.