2014 "Make Your Pet a Pin-Up" Photo Fundraiser
How do I submit my petís photo?
- Photos can be submitted online or by mail, and must be received by August 31, 2013, 11:59:59 PM PST.
- The minimum donation for submitting a photo to be included in the San Diego Humane Societyís 2014 Pet Calendar is $25 per photo. You can submit as many photographs as you like.
- See photo eligibility guidelines by clicking on RULES
- To submit photos on-line, click on the tab above, ENTER CONTEST and follow the directions to upload a photograph of your pet along with up to 150 words describing your photo.
- Mailed photos should be sent to: San Diego Humane Society and SPCA, Attn. Calendar Photo Fundraiser, 5500 Gaines Street, San Diego, CA 92110 (entries sent by mail will appear online within 48 business hours of receipt)
How do I vote for a petís photo?
- Votes can be submitted on-line or by mail, and must be received by August 31, 2013, 11:59:59 PM PST.
- Votes are $1 each, with a minimum $5 donation for five votes.
- All on-line votes must be applied to selected photo by the conclusion of the voting period to be counted.
- The voting period will end at 11:59:59 PM PST on August 31, 2013.
- Ending time for the Photo Fundraiser will be determined by the host websiteís server, which will show prominently on the Photo Fundraiser website as a countdown clock on the last day of the fundraiser.
How do I vote on-line?
- Go to the page of the pet you would like to vote for.
- Click on the words CREATE ACCOUNT TO VOTE in the lower right hand corner.
- Enter information requested and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be returned to the petís page as seen in Step 1. Click on DONATE FOR VOTES in the lower right hand corner.
- Select the number of votes you wish to donate from the drop-down menu.
- You will be sent to a page titled DONATION TO ADD VOTES TO VOTE BANK which will include your billing information. Click on SUBMIT TO SECURE PAYMENT at the bottom.
- Enter credit card information as requested, then click on SUBMIT PAYMENT INFORMATION at the bottom of the page.
- All votes must be applied from your Vote Bank by the close of the fundraiser to count.
- Youíre done! The next page will confirm that your votes have been placed.
Can I vote for a petís photo by mail?
- Make check payable to San Diego Humane Society and SPCA
- Include a note with the check stating the petís name and ownerís name and that you wish to apply your donation towards votes for them in the Calendar Photo Fundraiser. Please also include your phone number in case we have any questions.
- Mail the check and note to: San Diego Humane Society and SPCA, Calendar Photo Fundraiser, 5500 Gaines Street, San Diego, CA 92110.
- Votes sent by mail will be counted on the San Diego Humane Society and SPCAís website under the selected petís photo. Votes by mail must be received no later than 5:00 PM PST on August 31, 2013.
Other questions? Please contact Jenny Ludovissy at (619) 299-7012 ext. 2276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.