Welcome to the Lynchburg Humane Society Online Pet Photo Contest!
Submit your petís best picture online now and have your friends and family vote for your amazing pet. And the best part....all the money raised will help the LHS in creating a no kill community.
All pictures submitted will have an opportunity to be in the 2014 Lynchburg Humane Societyís calendar! The top 6 dog images and the top 6 cat images to receive the highest number of votes will be featured on a month spread in LHS's 2014 calendar! The top 12 winners will receive one free calendar. The top dog and top cat will get to pick which month they are featured on. All remaining photos will appear as thumbnails in the calendar.
To enter your pet into LHSís online photo contest, you must provide information about your pet, yourself, and then upload your photograph. There is a $10.00 entry fee which also counts towards your petís total. A new entry fee is required for every photo you enter.
To submit your petís photo
1. Create an account.
2. Upload your picture.
3. Share the picture with your friends and ask them to vote
To vote for a pet photo:
1. Create an account.
2. Click on the entry you would like to vote for. The search function allows you to search by owner name or pet name.
3. Vote for the pet photo. Be sure to share with friends and family!
1. Photos submitted for the Calendar Contest must be uploaded in full color, high quality, and in landscape format.
2. Photos must contain dog or cat (or both), and may contain people BUT the pet must be the primary focus.
3. Any inappropriate images submitted will be removed immediately with no opportunity for a refund.
4. One person may submit as many images as they choose, however please be aware that votes of friends and family will be spread out over the images, lessening your chances of winning.
To see a complete list of rules, please visit the Rules tab at the top of the page.
Thank you for participating in LHSís online pet photo contest. We wish all the pets good luck and may the best pet win! Donít forget to share your petís photo on Lynchburg Humane Society Facebook page.