Welcome to our inaugural "The Real HousePets of Sarasota County” Pet Photo Contest! This fundraiser is a wonderful way to showcase your pet while helping the Humane Society of Sarasota County provide a better quality of life for the precious animals in our care. HSSC is excited to present our first-ever colorful calendar to celebrate your beloved dogs and cats!
This is your chance to show the world just how amazing and adorable your pet truly is!
We invite you to submit a photo of your pet to be entered in the 2013 "The Real HousePets of Sarasota County” pet photo contest! Photo submissions and votes require a minimum tax-deductible donation to support the pets at the Humane Society of Sarasota County. Once your pet’s photo has been submitted, encourage your friends, family and anyone you know (or don’t know) to vote for your photo for only a $1 donation per vote!
The 12 photo entries that receive the most votes will be featured in a full month page of the calendar. The remaining top 100 entries will be featured in the collage pages of the calendar. Contest winners will need to re-submit their photo to The Humane Society of Sarasota County as a high resolution, print quality image. If a high res image is unavailable, the next top scoring photo may be selected to take its place in the calendar. In addition, the top photo entries with the most votes will win special PRIZES!
Please click on RULES for complete participant guidelines and eligibility requirements.
The Calendar Pet Photo Contest ends Friday, October 12, 2012.
How to Enter and Submit Photographs
- Photos can be submitted online and must be received by October 12, 2012, 11:59:59 PM EST.
- The minimum donation for submitting a photo to be included in the Humane Society of Sarasota County’s 2013 Calendar Pet Photo Contest is $10 per photo. You can submit as many photographs as you like.
- See photo eligibility guidelines by clicking on RULES.
- To submit photos online, click on the tab above, ENTER CONTEST and follow the directions to upload a photograph of your pet along with up to 150 words describing your photo.
How to Vote for a Pet’s Photo
- Votes can be submitted online and must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST on October 12, 2012.
- Votes are $1 each, with a minimum $5 donation for five votes.
- All online votes must be applied to selected photo by the conclusion of the voting period to be counted.
- Ending time for the Pet Photo Contest will be determined by the host website’s server, which will show prominently on the Pet Photo Contest website as a countdown clock on the last day of the fundraiser.
October 12, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM ET