|The Jacksonville Humane Society provides care, comfort and compassion to animals in need while engaging the hearts, hands and minds of our community to bring about an end to the killing of abandoned and orphaned shelter animals.
- Photos submitted for the Calendar Contest must be uploaded in full color, high quality (300 dpi minimum), and in landscape format.
- Photos must contain dog or cat (or both), and may not contain people.
- Any inappropriate images submitted will be removed immediately with no opportunity for a refund.
- One person may submit as many images as they choose, however please be aware that votes of friends and family will be spread out over the images, lessening your chances of winning.
- Create an account
- Photo submission is $10
- Upload your picture to the appropriate category
- Start campaigning! Share your picture with friends and family and ask them to vote; don't forget to use Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
One vote = $1. There is a minimum of $5 per transaction for online and credit card votes.
- Voting Online
- Create an account
- Click on the entry you would like to vote for. The search function allows you to search by owner name or pet name.
- Vote for the pet photo you would like to win. Be sure to share with friends and family
About the Jacksonville Humane Society:
JHS has served the community since 1885. JHS provides a variety of services that extend beyond adoptions, including behavioral training and humane education. JHS is dedicated to serving as a resource to the community for all companion-animal related issues. The Jacksonville Humane Society is a no-kill, 501 (c)(3) organization that is funded by individual donations, wills and bequests, and money received from center services. We do not receive any state or federal funding, nor are we a United Way agency. JHS cares for 4,000 animals each year, some of whom are sick or have been mistreated and require expensive medical care.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
at 11:59:59 PM ET