If you have ever wanted to see your animal on the cover of a calendar then you definitely will want to enter them into the 2012 Pet Calendar Photo Contest! Enter your pet today, or vote for those of your friends and family!
If your pet gets the most votes he or she will be one of the grand prize winners and will become either the Cover Model or one of the 12 Pet of the Month in the 2012 Pet Calendar. All other entries will be featured on a day of their choice.
All entries receive a copy of the 2012 Pet Calendar. You can also Pre-Order Extra Calendars for Gifts
See Official Rules for prize package details.
Proceeds from the contest will go to fund SPCA of FC spay-neuter programs to reduce the number of unwanted animals that end up in shelters and on the streets.
To learn more about the SPCA of FC and the fight against animal overpopulation, visit our web site http://www.spcafc.org. You can also keep up with the SPCA of FC by liking us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/SPCA-of-Franklin-County/120083555879or following us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/spcafc.
Please send any questions about the contest to email@example.com call 919-556-0954 between 9:00 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday - Friday.
To submit your pet's photo:
- Create an account.
- Upload your picture ($10 per pet photo, 100% donation to the SPCA of Franklin County).
- Share the picture with your friends and ask them to vote.
To vote for a pet photo:
- Create an account.
- Click on the entry you would like to vote for. The search function allows you to search by owner name or pet name ($1 per vote, minimum 5 votes).
- Vote for the pet photo. Be sure to share with friends and family!
The contest runs from Saturday October 1, 2011 until 11:59:59 PM (EDT) Monday, October 31, 2011.
- Be featured on the front cover of the 2012 Pet Calendar
- Be featured on the SPCA of Franklin County web site
- Be featured in a story in Pause for Paws, the SPCA of Franklin County newsletter
- Be featured on one of the twelve months as the Pet of the Month
- Be featured on the SNAP web site
Be featured on one of the 365 days of 2012 as Pet of the Day